Turf Doctor Shares The Top Five Reasons To Choose Artificial Turf
In our latest Saskatoon Landscaping article, we discuss the top five reasons to choose artificial turf.
Wondering If Synthetic Grass Would Be a Good Choice For You?
Here we shared the Top Five Reasons To Choose Artificial Turf
1. You will save money on lawn maintenance. Imagine sitting in your backyard on a Saturday or Sunday morning, not having to gas up your lawn mower or haul bags of fertilizer to spread on your lawn.
2. You can still have some green space in your yard. Giving up your natural grass doesn’t mean that you’re giving up on having a natural green colour on your property. Synthetic grass comes in many different colours, density, and grass blades, so you feel like you have a natural lawn even though it’s fake.
3. You can incorporate artificial grass with your xeriscape design. Xeriscaping is all the rage right now because you can create interesting textures and features using native plant materials. Turf Doctor will be able to help you find the perfect artificial grass to tie in with you existing or planned xeriscape design.
4. You’ll save water. It goes without saying that synthetic grass doesn’t need to be irrigated at all. You may periodically need to hose away dog waste, but that’s about all you need to do that would require you to use water on your new turf.
5. Your property value will increase. Due to the lower water costs and the lack of maintenance, the addition of synthetic grass to your outdoor space can add value to your home. Individuals who want to spend our precious few summer months enjoying time with family and friends will find it more appealing, rather than spending countless hours maintaining their yard!
Need Some Help with Your Saskatoon Landscaping Project? Turf Doctor is Ready to Help!